Saturday, June 8, 2013

Dr. Strangegirl or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bimbos

I've been beaten. It's become completely clear to me today that every single decision I’ve made, in my whole entire life, has been the wrong one. My life is the total opposite of what I want it to be. Every instinct I have, in every of aspect of life, every thought, every action. It’s all been completely wrong. Thirty and still alone.

From now on I will do the opposite of whatever I think I should do. If every instinct I have is wrong, that means the opposite will be right!

Yes, I will become a bimbo! I used to sit here and scoff at them, knowing that they were wasting away in their lives and would never truly be happy, and I would do nothing, and regret it all day, while they end up with the guys and I'm alone. So now I will do the opposite, and I will go out and be a bimbo like all the other girls!

I submit. I will wear skimpy clothes and flaunt what I got. This Halloween I will be wearing one of these slutty pirate costumes. That will be sure to attract a suitable mate! I already found a good slutty costume!



Gawd help me.


No comments:

Post a Comment