Sunday, June 30, 2013

My Kung Fu Journey

Well, since my last post, for some reason I decided that it would be an awesome idea to become a super kung fu fighter girl. Turns out it takes actual hard work and talent though. Bah! I decided to try Brazilian Jiu Jitsu but it was hella hard. Basic arm bar? Sounds easy but it definitely wasn't. Maybe it had something to do with the fact that I was trying to use my dog as my sparring partner and she just wasn't having it. Anyway, here's my kung fu journey in a nutshell - I wasn't good at it right away so I gave up. Maybe I'll try learning how to dance instead.

Sorry guys, I know this was a boring post but I just felt like writing something today. Here, here's a nice related picture to keep you busy for a few minutes:


Huzzah!

No comments:

Post a Comment